Thursday, November 14, 2013

AHH!!

Can I just tell you something?

I'm freaking out! This whole week has been one big sack of crazy emotional mess. And all because tonight is the night I register for spring semester classes (okay, plus some other stuff, but that's a story for another time).

The way it's done here is that freshmen have to wait until Thursday night at ten and then we all get on at once and crash the system fighting for pockets of 'good' wifi in a battle for the leftover spots in classes.

And now I'm just waiting for the battle to commence. And it's the worst feeling ever. Because, by nature and my mama, I'm a worrier. And I'm also impatient and just want to know what my classes will be next semester.

So yeah that's my life right now. Did I mention I hate being at the bottom of the totem pole?

No comments:

Post a Comment