Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Dog Days Are Over

I'm listening to music. I love music. I like to listen to it, but I also like to sing.

I also like Zumba. I got back from class a little while ago and it makes me feel very healthy. And sweaty. 

I also like cuties. I'm going to go eat one...

I'm peeling it now...

I just ate the first slice. Yummy!

I'm a little bit paranoid about getting the juices on my computer, though...

Bailey's sitting in the lounge with me and it's a party. She's my RA, but mostly she's my friend. :) She also slipped last night while she was running to catch the elevator and it was the kind of fall that only happens in a cartoon, except for this time it happened in real life. It was funny. She's okay, though. So don't worry.

Sorry this post is pretty boring. I apologize for that. Maybe my life is boring.... Nah! 

hehe

But my life is awkward, so that's cool. 

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment