Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Surprise!

So remember when I was like "I have a secret!" and then I was like, but I can't tell you, but then I was like, I will soon! Well, quite a bit of time has passed and I have been SO busy and failed at filling you guys in on the big secret.

So here goes.

Drum roll please.

Remember when I said that my sister was coming back from her mission soon? And then there was a picture of me and her signifying her return? Well, the surprise was that our aunt, two cousins, and grandma came down to see her and she didn't know that would happen! It was awesome.

But then surprise! There was a second surprise! Back story: one of my brothers, Jeffacakes, and his wife live in Illinois and so nobody (especially my mom) didn't think they would be able to come to see her, but then they in cahoots with my dad found a way to make it happen and they came, too!

It was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment