Saturday, May 31, 2014

Kindness is Magic

So tomorrow is my birthday and it's exciting, but I'm not that into big celebrations or whatever. So I was thinking and listening to music and this song came on:


And it kind of hit me that this is a pretty sad and scary song. (Also very poetic.) And so I thought for my birthday maybe I would ask all of you to make this song a little less true. Have more faith - in your religion, but also in the people around you. Dream. Fly. Have hope. And help each other out.

But I changed my mind. I don't want anybody to do this because some random girl on the internet told them kindness is magic, so be kind because it's her birthday. Do this because it's the right thing to do.

"We used to fill our days running just to pass time, now life's a race we're running just to survive."

No comments:

Post a Comment