Sunday, September 29, 2013

Do You Want to Hear About My Day?

You do? Well okay here goes...

So I wake up at 9 and I'm still feeling sick! So I basically do nothing all morning (even though I should be doing homework) and await the moment when my friends (Alex, Bri, Cara, and Hailey) get back from shopping and give me my much anticipated cough drops and chicken noodle soup. (I'm fast forwarding because the waiting part is rather dull.) I then got ready to go to the LDS temple here in town - my first trip to this temple and also my first time going to the temple in college. We (Austin, Cara, James, Natasha, and my new friend Kenya - really awesome name, right?!) jump in the car, wait until it cools down, and then head off to the temple only to find out that it was closed today because of the RS Broadcast. Which was really saddening because, like I said earlier, it would have been my first trip to this temple and also my first trip since coming to college. We ended up just walking around the temple and I took some cool pictures, so it was still pretty great. And then we came back and I did some homework for Creative Arts. And then I went to the church to watch the RS Broadcast (which was fantastic) and eat walking tacos (which was delicious). And then Bailey (for a little while), Bri, Cara, Emilee, Hailey, Natasha, and I watched The Emperor's New Groove and Mulan (in fact if you want to hear the rant Bri and I went on check out her blog). And now I'm going to have a sleepover in Bri's room with her and Natasha. :)

So basically I'm sitting here, blogging, after a fairly good day and a fairly wonderful night and I'm super tired, by the way, so if this is complete gibberish it's not my fault...

And I totally lost my train of thought after that... Oh, well. Good night/good morning everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment