Friday, September 27, 2013

I Have Three Things On My Mind

1) So I can't decide if I like the background of my blog. I picked it because it reminds me of Christmas and I LOVE CHRISTMAS. The problem is I don't really like the pattern on it... What do you think?

2) I went to The Artist's Block (a cafe place in the Performing Arts building) and bought three muffins and half of a brownie. I ALSO LOVE MUFFINS!

3) And finally, I'm sitting here, on Alex's bed, just trying to watch the Parenthood premiere and it won't load! I hate the wifi in the towers! Plus my computer sucks.

4) I forgot I had another thing to say! My roommate recently left to go home for the weekend (it's her baby cousin's birthday) and I miss her already! Our room is going to be so dull without her. :/

And now I'm done. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. If you don't like your background, change it. I change mine about every month or so.

    You can also go to the site linked below for free blogger backgrounds. Or there are other free background sites, too. Just Google free blogger backgrounds and it should pull up a bunch of them. :)

    http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/

    ReplyDelete