Sunday, September 29, 2013

Lalalalalalala

So tonight was my first ever Institute Choir devotional and I can't even express how awesome it was. Not to toot my own horn, but we sang so beautifully. My favorite song was definitely The Prayer. We also got to sing a brand-spanking new hymn (as in we were the first group ever on the planet to officially sing it) called An Angel With the Trump of God. Oh, yeah.

So you know how I've been sick? Well, it's the painful coughing sore throat kind of sick (like it hurt to sing in sacrament meeting, which is lame) and I was really nervous about being all croaky at the performance. But guess what! The only time my throat felt meh was when Latter-Day Voices sang! I was totally able to sing my little heart out and it was wonderful. I love singing. :)

Plus, my roomie is back! It was such a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment