Monday, September 30, 2013

Fridge Art

So I just did a paper that is due tomorrow in an hour. Yeah.

Also, I wanted to tell you about the watercolor painting I did. So my friend Bri paints and I wanted to be creative and make beauty with my bare hands, so I was all, "Bri, help me make art." And she drew a flower for me (I can't draw to save a cat from a burning building) and then I painted it with her watercolors. And it's nothing special (besides it being a forget-me-not, quite possibly my favorite flower), but I still hung it up on the cork board in my room. The thing is, I realized today that it was indeed nothing special and by any standard, well below average. And I still hung it up. So the big revelation was that I'm kind of like a mom... hanging up artwork on the fridge...

And I'm not sure how I feel about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment