Thursday, October 10, 2013

Cleo

Why am I awake at 1:03 am?

So fun fact: I'm in Celtic dance this semester. AND I LOVE IT. That class is so chill. But seriously, I love dance. I think it's possibly the best thing since before the invention of the bagel. As in, way before. I did ballet, tap, and jazz for about twelve years. My favorite was definitely jazz. Confession time - my brother, Ryanpants, does (eastern) swing dance and he would practice with me, so I like to say that I also did a little bit of swing. Is that cheating?

Anyway, I love dance. CC teaches Celtic dance to little kids and I'm so jealous! I really want to teach a dance class, but the thing is I don't think I'm good enough for that... which is sad because I was in dance for twelve years...

In other news, CC and I bought more fish! So she brought Leo and Jasmine (who sadly passed away) with her to college. The other day we were in town and we stopped at Petmart and bought two of the little baby 15 cent goldfish! So now we have three. CC named her fish Wilburt Sue Wilbur and I named mine Cleopatra, Cleo for short. The thing is, they totally match our personalities. For example, when we went to the store, all the little fishies were swimming in one big tank. CC picked her fish first and he was swimming around like crazy and it took a while to catch him. CC is way fun and spontaneous and crazy. Just like Wilburt. It's great! Cleo on the other hand was fairly easy to catch. She's like me, more calm and probably not as fun, but still having a grand time. I get the feeling that if she weren't a fish, she would like to read.

Plus, I think Cleo and Wilburt are really good friends, which is good since they're tank-mates.

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much. I love the way your sly sense of humor comes through in your writing. And this makes me miss you very, very much...

    ReplyDelete