Friday, October 4, 2013

How Many Times Can I Say Doppelganger in One Post?

Story time!

I love the word "doppelganger." It's wonderful. Also, I love the idea of a doppelganger. I want a doppelganger...

Back to the story. I saw a doppelganger! Now, friends, you have to understand. It's not just anyone's doppelganger. No, no. It was David Tennant's doppelganger.

So pause! Click on the link to Bri's blog and read that story first.

Did you do it?

Good, back to the present story.

So I'm walking to my Intro to Religious Studies class and it's cold, so I'm hurrying along and who do I see? DOPPELGANGER DAVID TENNANT!

It was pretty great.

But wait, there's more!

So I go to class and afterward I walk back to the dorms and meet up with CC for some lunch at the Junction. And who do I see? Can you see where I'm going with this? It was DOPPELGANGER DAVID!

Just as a side note, I would love nothing more than to see my doppelganger. Keep your eyes out for a Jess Jess-like doppelganger.

So yeah, that and the big football game tonight and Conference in the Conference Center with friends I haven't seen in ages... It's going to be a good weekend.

PS~ I can say doppelganger 13 times in one post.

Doppelganger.

No comments:

Post a Comment