Sunday, July 27, 2014

Skyline

So I don't know if you know this, but I grew up in Ohio. And lately I've been feeling a bit nostalgic about it. Probably because my friends from Ohio got married and then at their reception I saw more friends from Ohio that I haven't seen in a long while.

And then I got on Facebook yesterday and somebody posted a picture of their dinner, which I usually think is a little weird, but this time not so much because it was SKYLINE. For those of you who are not familiar with Skyline Chili, it's a chili place that has the best chili ever... and they put it on top of spaghetti. Yeah.

And I'm not saying that it's the best just because. I'm a very picky eater. I don't actually like chili... like at all... except for Skyline. It's that good.

And now I really want some.


And yes. They really do put that much cheese on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment