Thursday, April 10, 2014

Jason's Post

Hi, I'm Jason. On a scale of 1-10 I am a strong 7 in terms of best friends with Jessica (10 being best friends for all eternity even past "Till death do us part").

So here is my story in as short as I could possibly put it, which I could use up thousands of lines telling my story, but I resist that urge for the sake of you readers.

I came up to Utah State at semester after working full time for the first semester of the 13-14 school year. Let me be the first to say that working full time while all of your friends are spread across the world on missions or spread across the state at various colleges is kind of depressing, but this isn't a sob story.

Coming to Utah State I only had one friend up here, and that friend happened to be my ex-girlfriend. Let me also be the first to say that going to a college where your only friend is your less than a month recent ex-girlfriend is kind of depressing, but again, not a sob story.

Luck came my way because the guys I live with are pretty sick. Friends! Woohoo! I don't know how religious this blog is, but if you readers don't know that Jessica is a Mormon, here is the big news, she is a Mormon. So after a while of hanging out with a big group of non-Mormons, and nothing against non-Mormons because they are great friends, I wanted to be with some people of my own faith.

Along Came Polly... Well Jessica, and Maddi, and Sierra, and Cara, and EmmaLee, and Lindsey.

So let me be the first to say that being male and all of a sudden finding this group of females that are not only beautiful, but also share my religious views, is a score. On a scale of 1-10 that is a solid 11.

In the end this group of girls has really been a blessing to me. College is rough, and it is always nice to have friends to support you. I suggest -- HIGHLY SUGGEST -- going to your ward (or congregation, or whatever group that you enjoy being in the presence of) and making friends. I didn't abandon my other friends, but I definitely have enjoyed spending time with my wardies more.

Peace, Love, Dope - Don't Smoke It!
Peace Out Girl Scout!
Love you: Jason (that good looking one who is sometimes funny)

1 comment: