Friday, April 11, 2014

Nostalgia

So I don't think you guys know this about me, but I dance. Or at least, I used to dance. Well, I still kind of dance, but I used to be official and dance in a class with dance recitals and all that crazy shenanigans and whatnot. And, not to brag or anything, but my dance teacher was freaking amazing. She danced with a world renown company, but then gave it up to have a family and then she taught dance for approximately one hundred years and recently retired and the world is a sadder place because of it.

And I miss it. A lot.

So, CC teaches a Celtic dance class and tonight was their recital and so I went with Maddi, Cara, and Jason and it stirred up all the nostalgia. And I miss it!

It just makes me want to dance right now... Meh.

Here's a picture of me way back in my very first year of dancing:

No comments:

Post a Comment